“Panacea~a solution or remedy for all difficulties or diseases…”
I have been thinking of this daily prompt all day. There is so much that I am not yet ready to say. If my dog Shaw was still with me he would have felt my annexed and pushed me to go for a walk. He would have pushed in close and I would have put my nose to his fur and breathed him in.
- David C.R. ~ My childhood friend. You could have told me anything. HIV
- Kelly P. ~ High School. My beautiful friend, I loved the ice-cream on your face. I wish you would have know broken hearts mend.
- Uncle Paul and Aunt Georgie~ You changed our world. You did it your way.
- Teasa Lane~ I can not even say your name. I was there when each of your babies were born, I climbed in beside you in some of your darkest days. I tasted your tears and I couldn’t catch you when you fell.
- Kenny W.~ You encouraged me and said the kindest of things, I just didn’t know it was good bye.
My Panacea: “There is no death, only a transition of life.”